| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Koumac in November is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 63.8mm (2.5in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:16 long with an average length of 13:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Koumac November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Koumac, New Caledonia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Koumac: