| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Koumac in May is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 60.4mm (2.4in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:58 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 11:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Koumac May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Koumac, New Caledonia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Koumac: