| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Koumac in June is really warm at 21.4 °C (70.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat dry. Just 70.1mm (2.8in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 10:52 long and the longest day is 10:57 long with an average length of 10:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Koumac June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Koumac, New Caledonia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Koumac: