| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Koumac in July is warm at 20.1 °C (68.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry. Only 53.3mm (2.1in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:53 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 11:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Koumac July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Koumac, New Caledonia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Koumac: