| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Koumac in January is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in January is very slightly soggy. Around 172.5mm (6.8in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 13:20 long with an average length of 13:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Koumac January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Koumac, New Caledonia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Koumac: