| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Koumac in February is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature range/ variation is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in February is very slightly soggy. Around 177.2mm (7in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:02 long with an average length of 12:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Koumac February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Koumac, New Caledonia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Koumac: