| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Koumac in August is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched. A mere 43.6mm (1.7in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Koumac August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Koumac, New Caledonia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Koumac: